Apple ID Account
D-U-N-S ID: The company must have a D-U-N-S number
Official website: The website must have a SSL certification, and a domain related to an organization.
2. Register Apple Developer Account
*Note: Registration will differ based on different regions/countries, this is only for reference.
Proceed to the Apple Developer Account Registration page and click the blue Enroll button.
Scroll down and click Start your Enrollment.
Fill in the information according to what is required when applying for an Apple ID.
- Please enter with roman characters
- Use the English name as displayed on your passport.
Once you have submitted your information, please select a Company/Organization in the "Select your entity type".
When entering the company name, please make sure to fill in the same English name of the company as the one used to apply for the D-U-N-S number.
Continue filling in related information.
*Take note of the following in the "Confirm your signing authority" section:
- If the applicant is the "Company Owner or Founder", please select option 1
- If the applicant is an "authorized applicant" (eg secretary, manager), please select option 2
- If you choose the second option, please enter the "contact information of the person who can verify your identity" (generally is the boss) in the box below, if you choose the first option, you can ignore it.
After the information is submitted, the page will show that Apple has received your application, and will send you a confirmation email. Please wait for an Apple personnel to check with you and your boss/senior over the phone.
*Note: Once the information is sent, remember to update the colleague who will be the person in charge of verifying our identity in advance to confirm the applicant's personal information and company information.
Step 6. Completing your purchase
After the information is verified, confirm the purchase item, click the Purchase blue button, and pay by credit card.
Congrats! You have completed the registration!