Please contact our Online Merchant Success Team to enable this feature.
If you have been saving and managing customer data in an external database/system, with SHOPLINE's "Customer Login Authorization" feature, customers will be able to log in to the store with the information saved on external databases.
- To integrate Customer Login Authorization, the third-party service must support OAuth 2.0 and OpenID standards.
- If you want to install Facebook/LINE account login and signup features, please refer to How to Let Customers log in to Your Store Using a Facebook Account, LINE Login & Sign-up.
1. Install the app
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Apps] > [Apps Store], and click Customer Login Authorization.
Click the Contact us button to have our Online Merchant Success Team complete the installation for you.
2. Create the "Customer Login Authorization Button
Once you have successfully installed the feature, proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Channel Integration] > [Customer Authentication].
Click the Create button.
Enter the "Application Name" and click Create.
*Note: The application name will display above the "Login" button.
Click the Edit button on the right of the application you just created.
Fill in the relevant information and click Save.
- Application Info: Application ID/ Application Secret/ Redirect URL (Please contact our Online Merchant Success Team for integration details).
- Application Endpoint: Please contact our Online Merchant Success Team for integration details.
- Login Button Image: The display image of the login button on the storefront.
Once you have confirmed all the information, click Publish.
Once you click "Publish," the status will update to "Published."
When customers register/ login through the storefront, they can quickly register/ log in with the button you set up.