Please contact our Online Merchant Success Team to enable this feature.
SHOPLINE provides a "Customer Authentication" feature, if you save and manage customer data in an external database/system, customers will be able to log in to the store through third-party authentication methods with information saved on other platform accounts.
- If you want to integrate Customer Authentication, the third-party service must support OAuth 2.0 and OpenID standards.
- If you want to install Facebook/LINE account login and signup features, please refer to How to Let Customers log in to Your Store Using a Facebook Account, LINE Login & Sign-up.
1. Install App
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Apps] > [Apps Store], click Customer Authentication, then click the "Contact us" button to have our Online Merchant Success Team complete the installation process for you.
2. Create the "Customer Authentication" Button
Once you have successfully installed the feature, proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Channel Integration] > [Customer Authentication].
Click the Create button on the right-hand side.
Enter the "Application Name" and click Create.
*Note: "Application Name" will display above the "Login" button.
Click the "Edit" button on the right-hand side of the "Customer Authentication" you just created.
Fill in the relevant information and click Save.
- Application Info: Application ID/ Application Secret/ Redirect URL (Please contact our Online Merchant Success Team for integration details).
- Application Endpoint: Please contact our Online Merchant Success Team for integration details.
- Login Button Image: The display image of the login button on the storefront.
Once you have confirmed all the information, click Publish.
Once you click "Publish", the status will update to "Published".
When customers register/login through the storefront, they can quickly register/login with the button you set up.