SHOPLINE's "Password Setup" feature supports setting up passwords for multiple features. In addition to switching stores or editing invoice numbers in the POS app, it is also necessary to enter a password to add products, customize discounts, return/ cancel orders, view daily revenue, and view register shifts, effectively improving the security of the store and account.
1. How to set up a password?
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Retail Store] > [Password settings], and click the Edit button on the right.
You can edit the password to "Switch Store" and "Edit the next e-invoice No." of this store. Click Save once the setup is complete.
- The password must be between 4-6 digits and cannot be in English.
- If the rules are not met, the corresponding reminders will pop up and you will not be able to save the password.
- Leave the other field blank if you are going to set up a password for only one of the fields.
- To enable the password setting page for administrators, please proceed to [Settings] > [Permission & Security] > [Edit], in the "Retail Store" section, check the box for "POS Password settings."
Supports setting passwords for multiple features
In addition to switching stores and editing the next invoice number, setting corresponding passwords for the following features is also supported:
- Add product
- Custom discount
- Return / cancel order
- View daily revenue
- View register shift
Step 1: If you have multiple store branches, please first select the store you want to set the password for from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Click the Edit button on the right.
Step 3: Then you can set the password for the feature.