*Please contact the SHOPLINE Customer Success team to apply for this service*
Merchants in Malaysia are now able to apply for Ninja Van's integrated logistic service for executing shipments. SHOPLINE will help to create a Ninja Van delivery option in your admin panel after the application has been approved. Once you have been approved, you can check delivery details and fees in [Settings] > [Delivery Options].
Ninja Van is currently only available for domestic deliveries within Malaysia. This means that both your pickup address and your customer's delivery address must be in Malaysia.
Important Notice: Orders created with other shipping method cannot be edited or changed to the integrated Ninja Van service.
Cash-on-delivery payments for deliveries made with Ninja Van need to use the Ninja Van COD payment option. SHOPLINE's Customer Success team will help set up the payment option at the same time as the delivery option.
|Parcel Dimension Restriction||Delivery Time||Delivery Coverage|
L+W+H ≦ 300 cm
Max weight 30 kg
Parcel will be delivered to customers in 3 days, starts from the day after Ninja Van driver pickup parcels, delivery date will be adjusted if fall on non-working dates.
ex: parcel been picked up on 2/10, will be delivered to customer within 2/11–2/13
|Subject to Ninja Van official announcement (note)|
For the latest detailed information about delivery coverage, please see: Ninja Van coverage area list
For packaging guidelines and regulations please refer to the Ninja Van Official Document. Parcels must be packaged according to Ninja Van's packaging guidelines. Items that are not appropriately packaged or labelled will be subject to relabelling and/or repackaging by Ninja Van at the shipper's cost.
Ninja Van reserves the right to reject and/or decline to deliver any parcel that is not appropriately packaged or labelled.
Step 1 : Execute shipment
Click the order that is "Non-executed." You will see the [Execute Shipment] button in the order details page.
After pressing the execute shipment button, the Basic Sender Info window will appear. Double-check the pickup address, choose the parcel size and reserve a pickup time.
*Please make sure the information before you click [confirm] as you will not be able to edit the order after this point.
Please be noted:
- "Execute Shipment" will send the order details from SHOPLINE to Ninja Van. Once the Ninja Van system has created an order the delivery status will be updated to "Pending Pickup." You can now print out the label and wait for drivers to pick up the parcel.
- Ninja Van will pick up parcels within three days of the selected pickup date. Same-day pickup is not currently supported. The pickup date will be postponed until the next working day if your reserved date falls on a national holiday or a weekend.
- Parcel size is a reference for Ninja Van to assign the vehicle. Please choose the size of the largest item if you have multiple parcels in one order. The delivery fee will be charged based on parcel weight after Ninja Van measures the actual weight in their distribution center.
- Ninja Van will pick up parcels within 3 days of the pickup date you booked.
Step 2: Print out waybill and labelling parcel
When order delivery status updated to "Pending Pickup", you could print label(waybill) and waited for Ninja Van driver to pick up.
For packaging and labelling details and regulations, please refer to Ninja Van Official Document
In order details page, [Print Labels] (waybill) button will be next to product details.
Step 3: Ninja Van Driver Pickup Parcels
Ninja Van driver will come at reserved date to pick up parcels and will contact you via phone call.
If you have any problems with the pickup process, such as driver behavior or a no-show etc., please sen an email to email@example.com. with following details:
Tracking Id :
Date Of Delivery :
- Credit cards or ATM cards
- Human or animal remains, religious artifacts
- Firearms or swords
- Living things.
- Poisonous or toxic substances
- Examination certificates, passports, and insurance documents that cannot be reproduced
- Written drafts, original films, tapes, and film material that cannot be reproduced
- Flammable, ignitable, or volatile items such as fireworks, kerosene, gas canisters or paint thinner
- Cash, cheques, bills, stocks and other marketable securities
- Perishable items such as vegetables, fruits etc.
For the latest list of prohibited items see: Ninja Van Official Document
Other shipment and returning notes
Ninja Van Customer Service Contact Info:
Customer service web page: https://www.ninjavan.co/en-my/contact-us
Customer service phone number: +60 111 722 5600
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you found your parcel is damaged, missing, or other extreme cases while Ninja Van delivering, Ninja Van will send a notification mail to sender for further action. If you have other question please contact SHOPLINE for assistance.
If parcel been delivered to customer 3 times but cannot reach them, parcel will be sent back to shipper with no extra charge.
MYR logistics options pricing & details
- Prices are subject to a 6% SST.
- SHOPLINE reserves the right to amend this price list at any time without prior notice.