Having a problem to know who have referred the order to you? Let SHOPLINE help you to find it out. You may create an affiliate campaign with a unique URL, and provide this URL to a promoter. This will help you to define whom had been referred your order and also calculating the commission for the KOL or Blogger for you.
You may refer below articles for your reference.
How to Setup an Affiliate Campaign
Step 1: Create an Affiliate Campaign
Go to Sales & Promotions > Affiliate Campaign, click the Add button.
Step 2: Enter the name for the campaign
The Campaign Name will not show at the storefront and it will only be showing at the panel, therefore, you may input the KOL or Blogger name to define.
After completed, you may click "Continue"
Step 3: Setup Campaign Condition & Reward
When the order spent up to $XXX. *The input amount must be greater than 0, and the order amount only counts at the subtotal amount (actual amount will minus the discount, shipping fee and additional fee).
2. Order Reward
- No reward: This URL may provide to the KOL/Blogger but there will not be any reward credit.
- Percent of Sale: Order created and exclude any discount, delivery fee and exceed the spending limit, the reward credit will be calculated by percentage. For example: if you input 5 which means there will be a 5% being calculate by the subtotal amount for the reward. *Please make sure you only input the number of 1-99
- Fixed amount per sale: Order created and exclude any discount, delivery fee and exceed the spending limit, the reward will be based on your setting of the fixed amount to be a reward. For example: if you input 100 which will reward by a fixed amount of $100. *Please make sure the number is greater than 0
After completed, please click "Continue"
Step 4: Setup Affiliate link a Valid Period
1. Affiliate Link
This Affiliate Link and your online shop will create an unique link and you may copy it and share to the KOL/Blogger to use.
- Affiliate link must be input by letters and number combination with lower case, for example youtuber01.
- To avoid any interruption on searching browser, this field will not allow Chinese Character, space, and any symbol ( _ * ? # $ ^ - ( ) = + % &), etc.
- Affiliate Link setting is different than Promotion/free shipping, Affiliate Link will combine with the link of the shop to make an unique link for each KOL/Blogger. Therefore, each of the Affiliate Link cannot be duplicated. For example one of the events having two KOL corporate, you will need to make two separate Affiliate link eg. youtuber01, youtuber02.
2. Valid Period
Our Valid Period setting will show a calendar for you to choose the start and end date as well as the time, it will be by hours, so please do not input a date or time at that field.
*Event start and end time will based on the origin of country/region that you have chosen for your online shop, if you are doing an offer at other country/region, then you need to refer to the specific local time.
After completed, you may click on "Preview"
Step 5: Confirming Affiliate Campaign setting
At the preview page, you may check again with your setting, and click on "Publish this Campaign" which will be successfully added.
You may check again at "Sales and Promotions > Promotions & Campaigns" for the created Affiliate Campaign.
*You may copy the link from Sales & Promotions > Affiliate Campaign, you will see the campaign you just published.
How to Check Campaign Performance
Providing Campaign URL to Campaign Promoter while customer using this URL to make order, there will be a record of the reward and it will be showing the reward for the Campaign Promoter as you have setup at the Affiliate Campaign.
Step 1: Choose Usage Record
To check the performance, go to Sales & Promotions > Affiliate Campaign, click Usage Record. If you need to export the data, you can do it by clicking "Export".
Step 2: Checking Reward Earned
If Affiliate Campaign had been set up for the reward, "Reward Earned" status will be showing "Paid" at the "Payment Status" which the Campaign Reward is being accumulate.
*Remark: All transaction made through Affiliate Link either the payment status is under Paid/Unpaid, once you have remove the record, it will be showing at the usage record report.
Step 3: Export Usage Record Report
If you wish to export the record for Affiliate Campaign, you may click on "Export", the report will send to whom had login at the panel, you may also find it from "Report & Analytics > Bulk Import/Export Progress" to download the report.
- "Affiliate Reward" status showing reward credit that the subtotal amount (Actual amount deduct shipping fee an additional fee) is calculated. Therefore, after splitting the bill, edit the order, even if the order total amount had been adjusted, the reward credit will not be effected. If you need to make a change, you change at the Export Report.
- When "Affiliate Reward" is showing "No Reward" which means your Affiliate Campaign had set to "No Reward", if it is showing "Blank", which means this order have not settle payment.
- Affiliate Campaign start and end time will based on the origin of country that you have chosen for your online shop, if you are doing an offer at other country/region, then you need to refer to the specific local time.