With this feature, you can now hide a product from your store. Hidden products are still accessible via product link, so you can hide a product and provide the link to specific customer to only allow them to purchase.
will be introduced:
A. How to setup a hidden product
Step 1: Go to “App Store” and install "Hidden Product " Function
After downloading this function you can check it in "My Apps"
Step 2: Click Edit
In "Products & Categories" >> My Products "edit" an existing product or create a new product
Step 3: Go to the "Settings" tab
Go to the "Settings" tab，turn on the hidden product switch.
The product need to be published to turn on the feature.
Step 4: Click the "Copy Link" button
Click the "Copy Link" button to copy the product URL. You will see "Link copied to clipboard" on the top right corner.
Step 5: Paste to pages
You can now paste the URL to your customer to purchase the product.
Step 6: Icon indication
In product list you can see an icon to indicate the product is hidden.
B. How the hidden setting affect the product
- When a product is set as hidden the product will not appear anywhere in your store.
- When a product is set to hidden, the status in the wishlist will become unavailable.
- Hidden product can still be added to an express checkout page。
- If the product is unpublished, the link will redirect to Home page or 404 error page.
- Hidden setting will not affect product publish/unpublish status on Express Checkout Page.
- If the product is hidden, will not display on "Product & Category" >> "Categories" >> "View products"