To enrich your product information, you can integrate your product reviews accumulated on Amazon with products in your store. The product reviews will be displayed on the Product Details page accordingly. Providing more comprehensive product information can help attract more customers and build up their trust and brand loyalty.
*Note: This feature is currently available for the US Amazon platform. If it is not available for your plan, please reach the Online Merchant Success Team for assistance.
This article will cover the following:
1. How to set up
Go to [Channel Integration] > [Amazon] and switch on the "Display review in product page" toggle.
Next, proceed to [Products & Categories] > [Products]. Click ⊕ Add to add a new product or Edit (as numbered below).
Upon entering the page, select the Product Feed Data tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and find the "Amazon Product Integration" section.
🔔 Refer to the instructions below to complete the setup:
- Amazon Website: Select www.amazon.com from the drop-down menu
- ASIN Code: Enter the corresponding ASIN code for the product (Each product has its own unique ASIN code that should be set separately on each product edit page)
- Upon completion, click Update to save the changes.
2. Check your reviews on the storefront
Go to the storefront and check the product edit page. When the "Customer Reviews" section is displayed on the Product Details page, it means that you have successfully integrated your Amazon products into your storefront.
Customers can click the Show more button within the review section, and they will be directed to the review page on Amazon where they will be able to check more reviews on the product.
- The "Customer Reviews" tab or section will not appear on the storefront for products that have not had ASINs filled out within the "Product Data Feed" tab in Admin.
- Only valid reviews with 5 stars will be shown on the storefront.