Shoplytics have divided into three versions, supporting different data in the different subscription plans or modules.
This article will cover the following:
"Shoplytics Dashboard" is SHOPLINE's new data analytics platform, which provides multi-faceted analytics including Sales Overview, Product, Customer, and Order. Abundant data and visualized graphs in Shoplytics will help merchants understand your shop's performance easily, and thus adjust the business strategy to make the shop perform better.
i. How to use Shoplytics
- Go to [Report & Analytics] > [Shoplytics]. The system directs to the "Home" page by default. You can click on different tags in the left menu to switch the pages, checking your shop's operating metrics.
ii. Select Analysis Range
*The Analysis range is only supported by some of your subscription plans/modules. Please refer to "Different Subscription Plan Version" for details.
The default analysis range is "Last 30 days", you can click and switch to a different template, or you can customize the range by clicking on the calendar below.If you have customized the analysis range, the system will save this setting for 14 days, and it will be automatically applied the next time you operate with the same browser.
- "Lite" version: Support Today, Yesterday, and the Last 7 / 30 days.
- "Pro" version: Support Today, Yesterday, Last 7 / 30 days, Last month, Week / Month / Year to date, and Custom (up to 366 days).
- The line graph supports "Group by" different time scales to do a more in-depth analysis. The default group is "Day". Available groups by time scale are
- "Lite" version: Hour and Day.
- "Pro" version: Hour, Day, Month, Quarter, Hour of Day, Day of Week.
- Click the drop-down menu to select between compare to the previous period, compared to the previous year, and custom range. There will be a percentage change shown in the data.
*Note: Custom range does not support Lite version for now.
- Time unit: Select Hour, Day, Month, Quarter, Hour of Day, Day of Week.
- Comparison range: If the analysis range overlaps the comparison range, the range will be displayed in dark blue; if they do not overlap, the ranges will be displayed in light blue.
iii. Retail Store Selection
If your store has the POS feature, you will be able to filter the data by stores. By default, the page shows data from "all stores". All the indexes will apply the filter if you have selected any. In that case, only the data of the store will be counted.
Pages that supported Store Selector include:
- Orders: Order Overview
- Orders: Payment Method
- Products: Product Sales Analysis
- Retail Stores: Staff Performance
iv. Pages that show real-time data
- Sales: Sales Overview, Sales Details, Payment Methods
- Product: Product Overview, Product Sales Analysis
- Customers: Shopper Analysis
- Orders: Order Overview
- Customer Behavior: Conversion Analysis (Shop's Page Views and Unique Visitors)
- Retail Stores: Store Performance, Staff Performance
2. Different versions for plans and modules
"Shoplytics" has 2 different versions: Lite and Pro, which correspond to different subscription plans/modules. The difference between the versions includes available analysis range selection and available analytic page. Please contact our Online Merchant Success Team if you have upgrade needs.