Shoplytics have divided into three versions, by supporting different data in different subscription plan.
＊Please use PC / tablet to access Shoplytics. Currently, mobile device browsing is not supported.
"Shoplytics Dashboard" is SHOPLINE's new data analytics platform, which provides multi-faceted analytics including Sales Overview, Product, Customer, Order. Abundant data and visualized graphs in Shoplytics will help merchants understand shop's performance easily, and thus adjust the business strategy to make the shop perform better.
1. How to use Shoplytics
- Go to "Report & Analytics" > "Shoplytics"
- The default page is "Overview", you can click on different tags at left bar to switch the pages, checking your shop's operating metrics.
2. Select Analysis Range
- The default analysis range is "Last 7 days", you can click and switch to different template like "yesterday", "Last 30 days", "Last month" etc; or you can do custom range selection, or click on the calendar below directly to choose the analysis start/end date.
- If you switch analysis range to "1 day", then the line chart would show "hourly" data for the day for you to analyze.
- There's period comparison function, which allows you to choose between "compare to previous period" and "compare to previous year", and there will be percentage change shown on the data.
Different Subscription Plan Version
"Shoplytics" has 3 different versions: "Lite" / "Standard" / "Pro", which corresponds to different subscription plan type. The difference of the versions includes available analysis range selection, and available analytic page. Please contact out online consultant if you have upgrade needs.