After order created, merchants now allow to use order comments、notes and delivery remarks to do further operation for orders.
This article contains the following key guides:
- How to use " Order Comments" to communicate with customers
- How to use order "Notes" function
- How to use order "Delivery Remark" function and export order report with this field
A. How to use " Order Comments" to communicate with customers
Order Comments allows customers to directly communicate with the merchant regarding a specific order.
In any case where the customer wishes to cancel the order, amend order-related items, or inform the merchant about bank transfer made, the customers can leave the order comments to the merchants directly. In this way, customers do not have to send an enquiry separately, having to quote the order references.
*We do recommend that merchants can remind customers of this function.
After the order is confirmed, customer can upload JPG or PNG picture file (eg. bank transfer receipt) and send messages to our merchant:
A Little Blue Spot will be shown next to the order number if there is/are comment(s) from the customer:
Merchant can click on that picture to show the image in full size.
Merchant can check the order's comment and send text/photos to customer, and also leave Text/Photo Note in the order. The note is for the internal communication between the merchant and his/her other staff administrator(s). So the customers would not be able to see the private notes.
B. How to use order "Notes" function
The Internal note and Customer & Merchant's messages will be shown in different color section.
A Little White Spot will be shown next to the order number if there is/are order note(s) at the order admin panel:
*Remarks: All the messages and notes cannot be amended after you send them out. Please make sure the content appropriate and decent before clicking the "Send" button.
C. How to use order "Delivery Remark" function and export order report with this field
Merchants can add delivery remarks for each order, and these remarks would display on packing slip.
Leave message on delivery remarks (support edit and delete function)
Location : Order management> Orders> Order detail page> Comments> Delivery remarks
Image: Fill "This order should include ONE gift!" in the Delivery Remark section.
Delivery remarks allow being edited and canceled. Merchants can adjust their previous message and "Save" it. Or to "Delete" delivery remark to empty this section.
Note: If mistakenly "Delete" delivery remark, you can leave the message again to add delivery remark.
Delivery remarks will display on packing slip.
“Add” "Edit" "Delete" delivery remark action will be recorded under order activities logs.
- Delivery remark wording limitation is 255 characters. (fullwidth/halfwidth symbol represent 1 character )
- After add delivery remark on order, packing slips will immediately display the content.
- Allow to adjust delivery remark, and please remember to "save" the edited content.
- Click "Cancel" to delete delivery remark content.
- If mother order already has delivery remark, after executing split action, delivery remark content will NOT sync to child order.
[ Coming soon ] Export order report with "Delivery Remark" field
Location : Order Management> Order> More Actions> Export Order Report> Delivery Remark
Order report with Delivery Remark info.
- If delivery remark has been edited, system will always export the data with latest ones.