After you login to Facebook, please enter to: https://developers.facebook.com/
Click on My Apps >Add new app
Fill in the following information:
Complete the Security Check
Click "Set up" for Facebook Login.
Click "WWW" for web
Fill in your store site URL, eg.https://www.abc.com and Click "Save" and "Continue"
P.S. Use URL starting with https://
Click Setting >> Basic
A. For App domains ,please fill in the red part with your own domain
- if your shop has custom domain ,e.g. https://www.abc.com please fill in ：
www.abc.com & abc.com
- If your shop has only free domain，e.g. https://abc.shoplineapp.com please fill in ：
abc.shoplineapp.com & shoplineapp.com
- if your shop has custom domain, e.g. https://www.abc.com please fill in：
- If your shop has only free domain，e.g. https://abc.shoplineapp.com please fill in：
Please click save changes afterwards.
Go to "Facebook Login >> Settings"
1. Switch on "Client OAuth Login"
2. Switch on "Web OAuth Login"
3. Switch on "Use Strict Mode for Redirect URIs"
4.Switch on Enforce HTTPS
5.Under "Valid OAuth redirect URIs", whitelist the following URI:
(Shop that is using free domain)
(Shop that is using custom domain)
Check the upper right of this page, make sure your app status is "Live," if not, please switch to ON > confirm. Otherwise, customers will not be able to log in as a member on your site with this application.
Go back to "Settings >> Basic"
Here you can click the "show" button next to App Secret and it will show the codes for both Facebook App ID and App Secret.
Go back to your SHOPLINE admin panel, to Enable your Facebook App feature, please go to Settings --> Customer Settings.
Click "ON" and enter your Facebook App ID and App Secret, then check "Update" in the bottom right corner.