- You may cancel your Account at anytime by downgrading within your admin panel or email email@example.com for instructions (FAQ:How to cancel your paid subscription).
Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- SHOPLINE will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- After 7 days of usage, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to SHOPLINE for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your store website will be taken offline.
If you purchased a domain name through SHOPLINE, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following cancellation, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider. If you cancel your subscription within first month, the domain application fee will be charged to your account.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SHOPLINE Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, SHOPLINE may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with your Site.
Please note that this does not apply to Advanced plan and Premium plan accounts using TWD.