The article demonstrates the functions of customer list.
This is the overview of the customer list on admin panel:
A. View individual customer information
Click “View” on the right side of each row to view the detailed information of each customer, all orders records, membership tier information and store credits record.
(Detailed information includes language, date added, added from which source, setup password or not, accepts marketing or not, total spend, phone numbers, addresses and last login time.)
B. Filter customers
There are several filters for use, as shown below:
Below are the available filters:
- Birthday: by year / by month
- Created Time: This is the time when the user was first in touch with the shop. The criteria includes: in the last week/ in the last month/ in the year/ on or after/ on or before.
You can select a specific date when filtering with "on or after/ on or before".
For example, If you choose "on or before" and set 2019/05/01 as the filtering criteria, the customers created on 2019/05/01 and the date before will be included in the filtered list.
- Added From: Admin panel / Storefront website. If customers were added from bulk import members function, they are added from "Admin panel". If they became a customer/ member on their own, they are added from "Storefront website".
- Registered Time: This is the time when the user became a member. Member registration is completed when the password is set. Filtering conditions include in the last week/ in the last month/ in the year/ on or after/ on or before
- Is a Member: Yes / No
- Is blacklisted: Yes / No
- Gender: Male/ Female/ Undisclosed
- Accepts Marketing: Yes / No
Below filters are open for Premium / O2O / CB / Enterprise Plan only:
- Membership Tier: Basic/ Other membership tiers
- Membership Expiry Date: in a week/ in a month /in a year / on or after / on or before. Those members whose membership does not have an expiry date will not show in the filtered list.
- User Credit Balance: equals to/ greater than/ less than/ equals to or greater than/ equals to or less than
- Tag: If your shop has installed "Customer tag & note", you can filter the customer list with the tags you created.
Below filters are open to shops which have enabled the features only:
- Mobile Verification Status: If the shop has enabled " Mobile number sign up and login" feature, this criteria will be available for use. Filtering criteria includes Verified/ Not verified
- Email Verification Status: If the shop has enabled "Email Verification for Sign Up" feature, this criteria will be available for use. Filtering criteria includes Verified / Not verified.
You can apply multiple filters at the same time, as shown below:
You can also search customers directly by inputting the customer name, email or phone number:
C. Export customer report (Advanced Plan and Premium Plan Only)
Click "More" drop down box > Click “Export” button > You will be directed to Reports page where you can export "All Customers" Report > Soon you'll receive an email with excel download link for the report
Exported report includes: Registration full name, email, registration date, language, number of orders, number of messages, accumulated purchased amount, is a member?, accepts marketing?, phone number, membership tier, membership expiry date, address, gender, birthday and the fields customized in "Customer Settings" (learn more from article Collect Customer Data)
D. Import Customer Report (Advanced Plan and Premium Plan Only)
Click "More" drop down box > Click “Import” button
To import you have to first download excel file my_users_import.xlsx > Input data according to the instruction sheet within > Save and upload to admin panel
You will be directed to "Import History" page where you can view the import status, successful and failed import number > "Completed" status indicates your import attempt is successful
Remarks: Customers who have placed an order on or before Jun 9, 2015 are categorised as members whether they have completed registration