SHOPLINE's Message Center has launched the "LINE Broadcast" feature. You can now send LINE messages to many customers through the Message Center.
This article will cover the following:
1. Create broadcast
In the SHOPLINE Admin, go to [Social Commerce] > [Message Center] and click the speaker icon on the left side of the page. Then, click on the LINE tab.
Click + Add broadcast.
Enter the broadcast name.
*Note: This is for internal management only.
You can select the target population by "Last interaction time" and "Customer Group."
A. Last interaction time
- LINE users who have interacted in the last 24 hours
- LINE users who have interacted in the last 72 hours
- LINE users who have interacted in the last 7 days
- LINE users who have interacted in the last 30 days
- LINE users who have interacted in the last 365 days
B. Customer group
In the drop-down menu, you can find all customer groups created in the SHOPLINE Admin > [Customer Management] > [Customer Group]. Please refer to the following FAQ for more details on creating customer groups.
Once you have selected the customer group, it will display "A total of x people match, and x people are expected to receive the message" on the right side of the page. It will also display the remaining message quota of the current month.
- The broadcast will be sent to the customer who fulfills both criteria for the "Last interaction time" and "Customer group."
- The system will automatically exclude customers who have opted-out notification messages.
- The message quota is subject to the plan you subscribed to in the LINE Official Account Manager.
Set up the broadcast message.
There are two types of broadcast message formats:
- Text message
- Image message
*Note: Currently only supports adding up to 5 messages per broadcast.
Click the trash icon to delete the message.
You can view your current edit in the right preview section.
Once you have completed the above setups and confirmed the content, click the Send button at the top right.
The selected target population will receive the LINE broadcast message.
On the broadcast page, you can look up the Broadcast name, Send time, Target population, Send status, and Number sent/Total.
You can also quickly search the broadcast by name, view broadcast details, and copy the broadcast.
- The "LINE Broadcast" feature supports sending messages to customers who are not subscribed to LINE notifications.
- The broadcast sent with Message Center's "LINE Broadcast" will be displayed simultaneously in the Message Center's Instant Message, but not for the broadcast sent from [Customer Management] > [Broadcast Center].