Merchants can create different promotional campaigns with discount incentives to maximize their sales and profit.
And you can auto reward "Store Credits" to members who purchased a certain minimum amount at your shop and encourage your members to continue spending at your shop next time.
Step 1：Go to "Customer Management" Tab
Select "Store Credits"
Step 2: Set Reward Credits upon Total Minimum Order Amount Purchase
Under "Store Credits", you can turn on the toggle button for reward credits.
Then you can set up the purchase condition (minimum amount for each order) , credit amount and validity period for reward credits. If there is no validity period and the credits will not expire, please tick the box "Never Expires".
You can set "Discount Amount" or "Percentage%" as your credit type.
When you set "Discount Amount" as your credit type, this rule is non-recurring for single order purchase, i.e. Spend $100 and get 10 credits, spend $200 and still get 10 credits.
Please tick "Cumulative Reward Credits" for recurring calculation, i.e. Get 10 credits for every $100 customers spend. Spend $100 and get 10 credits, spend $200 and get 20 credits.
When you have finished setting reward credits, please press "update" to complete settings.
When you set "Percentage%" as your credit type. Customers will spend $100 and get 100*5%=5 credits, spend $200 and get 200*5%=10 credits.
*Credits will be calculated to integer.
When settings are setup, system will start checking and rewarding.
System will send credits to members whose orders are in "paid" status and meet minimum order amount requirement.
System will send email notification to notify member(s) of the credit rewarded and credit rewarded will also be recorded under Credit History section.
1. System will only send credits to members when their orders are in "Paid" status and have met minimum order amount requirement.
2. Rewarding credit only applies exclusively to members, members must be logged in during checkout to be entitled to get rewarded. If the customer ticks "I want to become a member" during checkout, he/she will not be considered as logged in and thus, even if the order amount meets minimum purchase condition, the customer will not receive reward credits.
3. If the order was edited/split when its payment status is "Unpaid", system will determine whether sending credits or not based on the edited order amount after parent order's status is changed to "Paid".
4. Reward credits will NOT be handled in split child orders.
You could also set up order reward credits by membership tiers, by offering exclusive benefits, your customers would be encouraged to repurchase in order to get into the higher tier as well as increase customers’ loyalty. (This feature is available to Enterprise/ O2O/ Cross Border plan)
Step 1: Go to membership tiers settings
Please go to Customers Management > Membership Tier Settings.
Step 2: Turn on the feature tab
Click More Action > Edit in the tier that you would like to set up, then simply turn on the toggle button
1. As long as the order reward credits setting from Customer Management > Store Credits has been turned on, it would apply to every membership tier
2. When set up order reward credits by tiers, it would replace the amount of credits set from the Customer Management > Store Credits section, whether the amount is lower or higher.
3. If the toggle from Customer Management > Store Credits section is OFF but the toggle in membership tier is ON, customers that belong in membership tiers would still receive credits under certain condition.
4. The setting record would be in Customer Management > Membership Tier Settings > Logs instead of Customer Management > Store Credits
5. If the staff has access right to Store Credits page but not Membership Tier Settings, he/she couldn't set up order reward credits by tiers.
6. If the staff has access right to Membership Tier Settings but not Store Credits page, he/she could set up order reward credits by tiers.
- Sales & Promotions: Store Credits
- Sales & Promotions: Birthday and Welcome Credits
- Set Maximum Amount of Credits Usable Per Order
- Manually Add Credits