After setting up the Facebook Comment Plugin, customers can comment on the Product Page using their Facebook account directly. Customers can choose to share their comment activity with their friends on Facebook as well.
Confirm your plan of store and start using it
in the upper right corner of the store backstage, go to "Hello, OOO" > "My Subscription & Billing" to view the store's plans and modules.
- If you see the screen as below, there are "Paid" and "Module" in the "Plan Subscription" section. Please confirm whether your store has a "e-Commerce" plan. If so, you can go to step 2 to set it up.
- If you see the screen as below, the "Plan" in the "Current Plan" is Basic, Advanced, Premium, O2O, or Enterprise. Please confirm whether your store has a "Premium/O2O/Enterprise".
If so, please go to "App" > "App Store" in the left menu to install the features.
*Merchants of e-Commerce please go to "Channel Integration" > "Facebook" > "Facebook Developer Account" > click "Facebook Comment" toggle on.
Go to Facebook Comment Setting
Enable "Facebook Comments Plugin" on product page
Please input your Facebook App ID. If you used to set up “Customer Facebook Login” in your shop, the system would use the same ID automatically; else if you don’t have one set of App ID, please check this FAQ for setting.
Please be noted that if you change the App ID here, it would also change the one in "Customer Management > Customer Settings > Customer Facebook Login" as we only allow one set of ID in one shop.
After the setting, you can see the Facebook Comment Box on every product page on storefront.
Click the "Moderation Tool" , there are 2 ways to navigate it :
For further feature, please check Facebook Comments Plugin document.
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/comments
2. Choose your Apps, and click "Settings" on the top of right.
3. Click "Moderators" to setup an account becoming the moderator of your comments to receive messages.
1. Please log in to Facebook for Developers: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/comments, and choose the correct Facebook App ID
2. Click "Settings"
3. Click "Moderation Rules" > setup Moderation from Public to "Closed" > Click "Save".
Please set the time to verify the comment, it will only be visible to the commenter until a moderator approves the comment.