SHOPLINE has launched the "Keyword Autoreply" feature. When a customer sends a message containing a specific keyword, the system will automatically respond with your custom message.
The article will cover the following:
1. Create a "Content Library"
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Social Commerce] > [Message Center], click the gear icon on the bottom left, then click Content library.
Click the Create content button.
Enter a content name.
*Note: This name is for internal management only.
Check for the applicable channels, categorized as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, LINE, and WhatsApp.
You can customize the message content for different channels.
*Note: Click the dynamic text below to apply to the editing field.
You can also add a button in the message content.
*Note: Currently only supports creating up to 3 buttons.
Insert button text, you can insert the following into the button:
- Jump URL: Add an URL address; the customer can open the link by clicking on the button.
- Autoreply: Add another message content to the Content Library, so when the customer clicks the button, another response will be automatically replied to the customer.
Once you have completed the settings above, you can preview on the right to confirm and click Save to save your settings.
2. Create "Keyword Autoreply"
In the Message Center, click [Smart assistant] > [Keyword autoreply], then click the Create reply button.
Click Add keyword phrases.
Enter the keyword.
The customer message is required to contain at least one complete keyword phrase for the system to autoreply.
For example, in the following image,
- If the customer message contains "how long to ship", the system will autoreply.
- If the customer message contains "when is" or "time of shipping", the system will not autoreply.
Click Add keyword phrase to add another keyword phrase.
- One autoreply supports a maximum of 10 keyword phrases.
- Every keyword phrase supports up to a maximum of 10 keywords.
- Every keyword requires at least 2 characters with no more than 50 characters.
- Special characters including ? , ! @ $ * are not supported.
- Does not support 1 "Keyword autoreply" containing 2 sets of the same keyword phrases.
- Does not supports 2 "Keyword Autoreply" containing the same keyword phrases.
For example: If Keyword Autoreply A contains "delivery time", then Keyword Autoreply B cannot contain "delivery time".
Select your reply content. Click the drop-down menu to select a reply from the content library.
If you have not created a content library or do not have a suitable reply content, you can click the Create reply button on the right to directly open the "Content Library" interface and create a reply.
Once the settings above are complete, you can preview on the right to confirm the content and click Save to save your settings.
*Note: The preview on the right currently only supports displaying your first keyword for reference only.
In the "Keyword autoreply" list, you can enable, edit and delete each response individually.
You can also set the effective time range of the keyword auto-replies:
- Always on
- On during specified range: Select a time range that you set in your [Message Center Settings] > [Smart assistant] > [Set effective time range].
- Always off
3. Message sent by customer
When the customer sends a message containing a keyword phrase, and the "Keyword Autoreply" is enabled, the system will reply with the corresponding message to the keyword.
- Currently only supports Taiwan and Hong Kong merchants for this feature.
- If you have set up a Chatbox Store, when the customer sends a message containing specific keywords, the response will still correspond to the message. For more information regarding the Chatbox Store, please refer to this article.