SHOPLINE has launched the livestream "General Settings" feature. You can save the general settings such as keyword settings, inventory settings, and custom messages related to livestream on the SHOPLINE Live page. The next time you start a livestream on SHOPLINE / Facebook page / Facebook group / Instagram, these settings will be directly applied, saving time and improving efficiency.
This article will cover:
1. Create general settings
Proceed to SHOPLINE Admin > [Social Commerce] > [SHOPLINE Live] and click the Set up button to the right of the "General Settings" section.
Once you have entered the general settings page, you can adjust the "Order Settings" and "Message Settings".
A. Order Settings
a. Keyword setting
You can select the following 4 order rules:
- Contains "keyword" or "keyword+quantity" (e.g., "I want A1", "A1+1")
- Contains "keyword+quantity" (e.g., "I want A1+1")
- Contains only "keyword" or "keyword+quantity" (e.g., "A1")
- Contains "product number + specifications" (e.g., "I want A1 black S")
- The ordering rule for "Product number + specification" is only available to merchants in Vietnam and Thailand.
- The "Product Number + Specification" order placement rules will be terminated soon, replaced by the "Prefix + Suffix" method to create keywords. For more information, please refer to this article.
Setting the keywords statuses during and after live:
Customers can place orders at any time: All product keywords will be enabled by default, and customers can place orders by commenting with keywords. To disable the keyword during the livestream, click the icon next to the product to adjust.
You need to manually activate keywords or recommended products before customers can place an order: All product keywords will be disabled by default, and customers cannot place orders with keywords. To enable the keyword during the livestream, click the icon next to the product or the small speaker button to adjust.
- Maintain keyword status; status can still be adjusted
- Invalidate all keywords; the status can still be adjusted
b. Lock Inventory
- Lock inventory: Once enabled, when customers add products to their carts during the livestream, the system will reserve stock for customers till the specified date. This setting cannot be edited once the livestream has started.
*Since the specified date for locking inventory in each livestream is different, there is no need to set the date here, and you can set it when adding new livestreams later.
- Live Inventory Notification / Out of stock sound effect: After enabling this feature, you can set the notification and sound effect for when the product is sold out, reaches a low stock level, or a specific inventory amount.
B. Message Settings
a. Welcome Message
- Messenger Welcome Message: Once this feature is enabled, the system automatically replies to the customer's first non-keyword comment through Messenger.
- Auto-reply Comment Message: Once this feature is enabled, the system will automatically reply to the customer's first non-keyword comment in the livestream.
You can customize the message content; various dynamic texts are available for you to apply directly.
*Note: The message and comment is limited to 600 characters.
b. Product Recommendation Message
You can customize product recommendation messages for Facebook, Instagram, and SHOPLINE Live separately.
*Note: Facebook and SHOPLINE Live product recommendation messages are limited to 600 characters, and 200 characters for Instagram Live.
c. Add to Cart Message
Once this feature is enabled, the system will send a message after the customer successfully places an order with keyword comment.
The system will send corresponding messages based on whether you have interacted with customers within a certain period. (Definition of "a certain period": 7 days for Facebook; 24 hours for Instagram)
- Not interacted within a certain time: Send a re-engagement message before sending the Add to Cart message. You can customize the message and button content with various dynamic texts.
- Interacted within a certain time: Directly send the Add to Cart Message. You can customize the message and button text with various dynamic texts.
d. Out of stock message
Once enabled, the system will send an Out of stock message to the customers when they place an order for a product that is out of stock.
You can customize the message text with a range of dynamic texts.
e. Checkout Reminder Message
Once this feature is enabled, when the customer adds a product to their cart during the livestream but has not completed the checkout process, the system will send a checkout reminder message to the customer at the time you set. For checkout reminder-related information, please refer to this article.
*Since the time for sending checkout reminder messages for each livestream is different, there is no need to set the date here, and you can set it when adding new livestreams later.
1. You can customize a variety of message content. If you do not customize it, the system will send the default message (with the light gray text displayed in the message field).
2. You can preview the message on the right.
*Note: Previewing the "Re-engagement Message" content on the right is currently unavailable.
2. Save general settings
Once you have completed the above settings, click the Save changes button at the bottom right. The subsequent livestreams you create will be directly applied to this general setting, but the existing livestreams will not be affected.
- SHOPLINE Live | Livestream Shopping Tool
- SHOPLINE Live | Integrating Facebook Live
- [Coming Soon] SHOPLINE Live | Integrating Facebook Group Live
- SHOPLINE Livestream Shopping Tool | Integrating Instagram Live
- SHOPLINE Live | Send Checkout Reminder